Pages

Lubov Suka (Chapter 2)



Author: Dvizheniya
Genre: Romantic, Comedy, Drama

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2


Julia opened her eyes a bit as she felt something on her shoulder.
The bright light which came from the window forced her to close the eyes again.
She realised some touches on her shoulder again. Julia remembered the hard discussion with Vladim yesterday. She frightened. and opened her eyes quickly. 

"Dima????" she said out loud in a shocking tone.

"What are you doing here? How did you came in the bed room??"

"I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to scare you like that. But I had no idea how to wake you up. It's late already. I waited for you in the studio. Since you didn't came I was worried. I thought you got sick. "

"Late?", Julia asked confused.

"Yes, we've 11 am already. We wanted to meet at 9am." He smiled.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry for that. I forgot to set my alarm last night."

Dima calmed the young woman and carressed her shoulder again.

"It's ok. Don't be worried. I'm just glad you're ok."

"So tell me, how is it possible that you came in the house?" Julia asked wondered.

"Vladim opened the door. He told me that you're still asleep. But he left pretty quickly. He was in hurry I guess. So I came here and woke you up. I hope you don't mind?!"

Julia was rubbing her eyes. "No no...it's totally ok. It was my fault. I was just wondered..."

Dima looked at her and frown his forehead as he saw Julia's with Make-Up smeared face.

"You don't feel like going in the studio today, right? Are you ok? You feel fine?"

Julia smiled and cheering him up.

"I'm fine. Don't be worried." She paused briefly then she whispered. "...you've no idea how much I miss it that someone cares about me..."

Dima was wondered about that sentence and her serious tone.

"Why? I don't get it."

"Right now no one really cares about me and what I'm doing or how I'm feeling. Especially my own boyfriend. It makes me so sad. You're the first one since a long time who asked about me."

Dima felt so sorry for that and he stroked his hand through the black mid-long messy hairs. He had no answer and just smiled at her.
Julia took his hand in hers and held it against her cheek.

"Can you stay with me a bit?" she whispered.

"Yes, of course." he whispered back.

Julia closed her eyes and enjoyed the warmth of her duet partner. She looked at him sleepily.

"We  know each other since some months first and still I feel so open to talk about my feelings with you. That's weird." she laughed sarcastically.

"It's not weird", he answered with a serious voice. "I feel honored that you trust me and I'm even more glad that I can help you."

Julia starred in his eyes for a while. She wandered with one hand through his brown short hairs. Dima was looking at her shiny lips and came slowly closer.
He opened automatically his mouth a bit. Julia simply couldn't resist and pulled his head carefully closer and kissed his lips. The kiss became passionately, they kissed deeply.
Dima took Julia's face in both hands and kneel down to sit on her hips.
She wrapped her arms around his neck and was enjoying his warmth.

"Uhhmm...Dima?...We shouldn't go this far..." Julia moaned desperately as Dima started kissing her neck.

But she wasn't able to control the situation. And somehow she even didn't want to stop that.
Julia moved slowly her hips against him. Both breathed hardly. Desire heat up the room until a phonecall interrupted the lovebirds.

"Damn...", Julia breathed and tried to come back to reality.

"I really hate your phone. It's ringing permanently...' Dima said with a desperate turned on voice.

"I'm sorry..." Julia laughed a bit.

The singer rest her hands on his trained shoulders and pushed him carefully away from her body. Dima's gaze was even a bit dissapointed but he stopped immediately with his almost forced kisses. They were looking in each other's eyes while Julia grabbed for her phone which laid on the bedside table.
While the phonecall Dima ran his fingertips over Julia's free chest. The woman tried to concentrate on the phone conversation. She smiled and caught his hand. She gave him a cheeky smile and biten softly on her lower lip.
Julia was talking with her mother and the call became unexpectedly longer.
Dima also took his phone and started typing a note.
He shown Julia the screen where he wrote: 'Hungry? Breakfast?'
Julia nod happily and even rolled her eyes a bit because it's been over 14 hours since the last time she ate something.
____________________________________________________________________________

As Julia entered the kitchen she noticed the breakfast table was decorated with a white candle.
Dima sat already at the table and was waiting for the young woman.

"Ham and eggs.. I hope you'll like it?" he smiled.

Julia didn't expect such a surprise and took place in front of him.

"Wow, I didn't know you can cook. Thank you..."  she grinned, happily to finally still her hunger.

As Julia ate the first piece she was even more surprised.

 "And it even taste really good. Vladim's ham and eggs taste kinda like that. How can you know his grandma's recipt?"

"Well...I don't know..." Dima tried to hold back a laughter and shrugged innocently.

Julia lift one eyebrow. "What's so funny about that? I've the feeling you hide a secret?"

"Want some coffee?" Dima changed the topic immediately, but kept his cheeky smile.

Julia nod while she was chewing. Suddenly Vladim's voice  sounded around and changed the good mood at the breakfast table.

"I'm glad that you enjoy my ham and eggs..." 

Dima starred horrified in Vladim's mad eyes. Julia turned around to her boyfriend and stopped chewing.
Vladim went in the kitchen and took the last cup of coffee from the pot. Silence filled the room.
Julia wasn't less surprised that this breakfast wasn't really made by Dima. She already expected that her duetpartner just warm the breakfast up which her boyfriend prepared before he left.
The black haired woman felt kinda strange to have both men in the same room right now.
Vladim suddenly broke the silence with an serious tone.

"Are you still mad at me, Julitschka? Or is there any other reason why you don't want to give me 'good-morning kiss'?" 

Dima looked at Julia. His eyes were totally focused on what was going on.
As he watched Vladim he needed to control hisself. Dima was about to defend Julia but it was simply not his buisness right now.

"Anyway.." Vladim continued and put off the candle with his pure two fingers while he was looking at Dima. The male singer swallowed.

"You should pick up Viktoria. She need to visit the tennis club soon...in case you're able to do it."

Julia suddenly stood up full in rage and hit with her hand on the table.
"Stop that!! It's enough!! You've no right to talk to me like that, Vlad! I'm always there for my kids! Especially I've been there for my kids before I ever know you. So shut your mouth now! You don't need to freak out just because we're about to eat your breakfast"

Dima stood up, took Julia's arm and pulled her closer.

"Hey...it's ok...c'mon we'll go now. Leave him alone now..." he said in a quiet and calm voice, though he really felt like punching in Vladim's face for his behaviour.

"Hey hey hey..." Vladim interrupted him as they were about to leave and laid his hand on his shoulder to make Dima turn around again.

"Who do you think you are you little fool? Is there any reason for you to interfere in our relationship??"

"Maybe even more than you ever would like or you can imagine..." 

Julia pulls on Dima's shirt and whispered desperatly his name, her eyes looking to her boyfriend.
Vladim pinched one eye a bit. "What do you mean?"

The woman was pushing softly her singing partner out of the room.

"Dima...please go. I'll talk to you later, ok? Go now..."

"But I don't wanna leave you alone with him. He's totally insane."

"He's not. Don't be worried. I'll fix that." Julia closed the door without looking at him and went back to Vladim.

"But..." Dima said desperatley but right in that moment he heard a slam and he stood in front of the closed door. He sighed,  clench a fist and hit against the wall. "Damn!"



____________________________________________________________________________



Julia went back and started searching her stuff and bag.

"Ok, so what's up...?" Vladim uttered quickly, longing to know what's going on.

"There's not so much to say actually."

"Well...for me his statement told me there is much to say."

"No there's not. I was mad at you yesterday. I also feel treaten like a useless chick of you. Not since yesterday, of course."

"You're not useless for me baby..." Vladim interrupted, horrified by that fact of his girlfriend.

Julia shook her head. She grabbed her coat and filled the handbag.

"It's ok. It doesn't matter now. I need some time to think about what happened during the last months between us. I'm not so happy anymore with the way we live. For me it feels like we're friends with  sex, nothing more. I've the feeling there's no love anymore. "

Vladim came closer to her and laid his arms around her waist.

"But there are surelly just mistakes, baby. I love you. I don't want to loose you. You can't give our relationship up that quickly."


"I didn't say I gave up our relationship. That's why you need to give me some time. In case I would break up I want to be sure of that desicion, that's it."


Vladim looked deep in Julia's eyes. "Is there anything I can do to save our love?"

"Trade me like a woman..." Julia whispered.

As Vladim's face came closer she felt his warm breathe on her lips. Julia was about to close her eyes but a inner voice stopped her immediately. She grabbed his arms which still rested around her waist and took them away. The brunette looked quickly away and went one step back.

"I'm sorry, Vlad. I'll go now."




Julia left the flat and rushed downstairs till a familiar voice made her stop and turn back.

"Dima? You're still here? I thought you..."

"No," he interrupted the young woman and made some steps downstairs. "Iwas waiting for you."

"I'm sorry but I don't have time, Dima. I need to pick up my daughter and bring her to the tennis club now." Julia said in an almost desperate voice.

The whole privat situation made her totally mad.

"Without a car?" he asked wondered.

"I'll call a taxi." Julia said annoyed and made her way to get out of the house.

Dima watched over the railing and shouted.

"Hey...But I don't mind to play the taxi driver. It's ok for me to help you."

But he got no answer of the brunette. So he ran behind her and caught her outside on the sidewalk.

"Hey...didn't you hear me? What's wrong?" Dima asked and was confused about the behaviour of his duetpartner.

Julia sighed annoyed. "Dima...don't be so clingy."

The young man was wondered and even a bit hurt about that. He looked up to the sky, rubbed with both hands through his face and took a deep breathe.

"Ok.." he said in a serious tone. "I don't know what's your problem now. I also don't know what happened after I have left the flat. But I know that it's not my fault that your beloved is treatening you like sh*t."

Julia sighed exasperated and rolled her eyes.



"No, of course not. You just made me look like a fool or even a b*tch. You've made the complicated situation even worse with your obvious words! But yea... It's just me who needs to explain everything. Who do you think you are to tell him such s*it?"

Dima's eyes got bigger and his mouth was wide open. He started stuttering.

"W...W...What? What did you say? You call it 'shit' what happened this morning between us?"

Julia wrinkled her forehead. "Hell, Dima. C'mon...don't be so sensitive..."

Dima looked in her eyes. He noticed that she must be completley desperate. It wasn't Julia's kind to talk like that.
Neither Julia nor Dima didn't find any more words to say. They were just starring at each other.  The streets were wet of the melted snow so the cars sounded particularly loud.
It were the only noises which sounded around.
Julia thought about her words and felt guitly. She couldn't look any longer in Dima's eyes and left him.

"I think it's better when I go now..."
, she said quietly.




TBC

No comments:

Post a Comment